where can you get christmas help?

i'm probably not going to have much money for the holidays any one have suggestions?

kimmys312

Asked by kimmys312 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• your local community services salvation army
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Well, Im in the same boat you are. I was fortunate enough to get help from three places as my kids are of school age. Salvation Army might be taking late signups but they wont guarantee assistance. Another means is to try your local churches. I used to write letters and emails to churches and years ago a couple stepped up to help, others referred me to someplace else.

Toys for Tots might still be taking names, in my state and area, they stopped. toysfortots.org

Also I see you have a young child.. If you're on WIC check with their office. Maybe they know of something that can help you.
    lilmizmoore

Answer by lilmizmoore at 9:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sign up with your local freecycle group. You may be able to find some free toys that way. Good luck!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008