Are you jealous of anyone?

Okay, who is it?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 11:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Life is to short to be jealous of anyone. So no.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yes
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Not right now that I can think of but I have been jealous in the past. I try really hard not to be cause jealousy is really very a very ugly thing. (in my opinion)
    Anonymous

• Life is too short to be anything but Happy. Why be jealous of anyone else? What others have or have allot of may just be a big credit card bill or only 1 missed paycheck away from loosing everything. Im not a jealous type, nor do I keep up with the Jonses
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• try not to, but sometimes.
    More often I find myself being upset, mostly out of jealousy, about our society.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• There are times when I am because it seems "everyone else" can do so many more things than I can. I am still trying to accept my disease and the limitations that come along with it. Until I can do that, I feel as though I am jealous of everyone. Though logically I know, I have a better appreciation of life than others do.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have been in the past, but not right now. I too think it is a bad Green Monster.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Sometime i will be jealous at who ever have better life than me. Now i can't think of someone. oh i know know i have a women who live next to me she is so skinny and she have yellow hair it shine when the sun on it. and she is so beautful.

lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My parents. They are rolling in money and have two homes, tons of stuff, vehicles, blah blah. I can barely pay my rent. I am jealous not only of their success but of their choices. They seem to have made a good choice in only having one child.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Nope, jealousy is not a good things to have in your life if you don't want stress (unneeded stress anyway) so I tend to look at things like this, I am healthy, my DH and children are healthy ,we are happy, have a roof over our heads and food on the table, everything else is just a plus in my book!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011