What do you think is easier?

having two girls, two boys, or a boy and a girl? and which pair do you think will have a closer bond?

adriana1024

Asked by adriana1024 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• At different ages the genders are easier to handle. I believe that in general boys are easier to handle. I have 2 ds and 1 dd. They are 12 and 17, and 14 respectively. Girls are very dramatic, emotional and high maintenance, but also so very close, loving and wonderful to talk to. On the other hand, boys are very energetic when they are young, but then easier as teens, less trauma and emotion in the later years.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would probably say two girls. I have one girl and two boys. Based on my household, girls definitely.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• two boys definitely; my boys are 5 years apart(not by choice) and get along just fine yes they have their days where they are consistently at each other but for the majority they play really well together
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• No idea. My boy and girl are 4 years apart but very close. Not sure if that will always be the case, though.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2011