Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Stupid but must ask... adult content

i know these 'am i pregnat' are so stupid an such and we all know how annoying they are but yes i am asking if its possible... It makes no sense to me but maybe someone else.

had my period normal from the 14th thru the 17th ...
on the 18th it was kinda brown when wipe -which has never happened.
the monday after.. had major pain in stomach from monday to friday - thursday an friday more brown when i would wipe. saturday - pain is gone but all i want to do now is throw up!!
any suggestions/ideas what it could be..??

Answer Question

Asked by 3HappylKidds at 11:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

Level 19 (7,207 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Take a test. We aren't doctors.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

  • well no kidding lady.. i was just asking seeing maybe someone went through this.. jeez.. i also dont want to spend $20 on a test if there is no possible way.

    Comment by 3HappylKidds (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • the tests from the Dollar Tree are reliable ...but really it depends on your age since we go through different cycles at different ages if that makes sense...for me when ever I am concerned I get a test and from the Dollar Tree and the next day..there she is mother nature at her finest

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • id try a test.. if its a no go to the dr.. it could be nothing or somethin worse. never know til u find out

    Answer by LindasueDa at 12:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • It could be a number of things. Just get a cheap test or two first. Take one in the morning and if its negative take another in a week or so. If it's still negative, go to a dr. It could be a slight change in hormones, or a UTI or something even more serious.

    Answer by baby_girl8807 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • I would agree with a few other Mom's, get 2 tests and do one now, and another in a week or so. But if bleeding changes and pain etc... i would just go to the Dr. and know for sure what's going on.

    Answer by mollybleu at 2:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • Go ask your doctor about what you experienced, He would know more.

    Answer by stitchintime at 6:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

  • i would take a test, the dollar tree does sell them and sometimes there are free clinics that will help, and u can always call the nurses line.hope u find some answers. :)

    Answer by luckygirl2000 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Nose piercings and nose spray

Next question overall (Relationships)
Custody Agreement?