Do you have a hard time getting DH not to spend money/

I know I do. It ticks me off.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Shopping

• Mine is a tightwad, but I definitely appreciate what you are saying. I am much happier knowing that he will hold on to every penny we have so we can prepare for the future than I would be wondering if he had blown every cent we had.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We both have a hard time controlling money. We piss each other off all the time :(
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• No, my dh is cheap.
    catsmom1993

Answer by catsmom1993 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• YES!!!! Mine wants to keep looking at all these electronics in the sunday ads and talk about what he wants to get. He is always wanting to spend...I am trying to save so hard!!!
    bingogurl

Answer by bingogurl at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• No
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My dh is cheap. I have been begging for a standing mixer for 3 years now. LOL
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• my dh gets mad when i spend money on food and things we NEED and will ask me if I used my money 9child support) or the checking..only because he wants the money in checking for himself so he can spend as he pleases, I pay the bills and buy the food and he will be in for a shock come June when the cs ends and I have to make him understand that yes I am going to start using the checking for the bills and food and he will be pissy as hell because poor baby will have to buck up and support this household. sorry had to vent this is too touchy
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011