PLEASE HELP!!!..(TMI)....UPDATE!!

Ok....I missed my period this month..it was supose to come on the 23 and it is not the 27th...i have not been late in almost 11 months....I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative..is there any way i could be having a false negative???..I do feel bloated and extremely tired and a little moody..but i dont feel like i am going to get my period..most the time i start getting headaches and can know when it is coming and i just dont feel it this time...Me and the hubby have had unprotected sex and have had this occur where we could be prego...i just want to know if i could be getting a false negative..if it might be to early???..Someone please help me better understand what is going on!!!

Update:

Ok so i am now 5 days past me period and i took 2 pregnancy test and they both came out negative and i still dont feel like i am going to have my period..i do however have a sharp pain right below my belly button..like someone is stabbing me in the stomach..it just came yesterday and i have no clue what it might be...i am gonna wait another week and see if my period starts if not i am gonna try taking another pregnancy test and see if it is positive or negative...if it is negative i am just gonna try and go to the doctor and see what might be the problem!..Please if anyone else has any advice..please let me know!!

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• You could be pregnant. Take another pregnancy test, or get a Pro's advice (Like a doctor)
    GraciesMommy464

Answer by GraciesMommy464 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• wait a few more weeks if it doesnt come test again. it could be a false negative. i didnt find out with either of my children til i was close to or right at 2 mons. otherwise think of the stress u may have went thru this month
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 12:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would go to the doctor and get a blood test
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• maybe take one frist think in the morning if its still negative go the the doctors
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It could be a little early to register on a pregnancy test. Wait at least another week or two and try again. Sometimes hormones and get out of whack and can make your period come later than usual. Then go to a doctor.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• go to the doctor and have them take a test
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would say it could be too early.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2011