People really have there priorities screwed up! vent over*

i am the LAST person to judge someones parenting skills but Goshh my Cousin is just a mess ok were out to lunch today after helping her sister shop for her wedding dress and this it out it went:

her:what time is it?

me:its 3:50 why?

her:ugg gosh gotta go pick up my Rugrats(she has 3 kids) feed them and then find some one to watch them for tonight?

me:ooh were are they?

her:there with yaa yaa (my great auntie) they have been with her since Wednesday

me:what they weren't at school?

her:yea yaa yaa took them to school

me:why weren't they with you during the week?

her:girl i be needing a brake they drive me crazy and after i feed them ima take them home pack them another bag and drop them off to some body else cause im going out tonight and i"ll get them tomorrow night

me:&what if you don't find a baby sitter for tonight?

her:i"ll just drop them back off to yaa yaa,what are you doing tonight?you wanna watch them for me?

me: ooh no thanks i have plans my girls are with my mother in law for the weekend im kid free

her:that's all?only on weekends?pshh im kid free all the time thanks to yaa yaa and Jamie (her 17 year old sister)

people really have there priorities screwed up smh my house hold and my children come first and i feel sorry for my poor aunt this girl is just using her>:o! vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• so sad
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh wow thats crazy Im so sorry for your aunt and her babies..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• wow! how can u dump ur kids off on ppl all the time. when my kids are gone i feel so alone. I sit here and wonder what im suppose to be doin since they aint here to play with.
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thats sad. Those poor kids just being dumped on people all the time. Its not right.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• and she's not alone...
    That's a lot of responsibility for the 17y/o sister, and you have to wonder how your aunt feels...Nevermind the impact on the kids.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• wow , is all i can say
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• cant understand them. my 5 year old just recently spent the very first night away from me at her grandmas house. Just for a night and that because I had to go to wor really really early the next morning.
    I understand that one want to go out or do something without there kids once in a while but like that, seems like she didnt really want kids.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yeah I agree that's completely awful. I could never be away from DD like that! We get a sitter every couple months or so and she stays at the in laws and they all have a blast but I could never do that all the time! That's how my niece's mother is. She sees my niece once or twice a month and that's it. She sees my niece's half sister even less. I can't stand people who have children and don't live their lives for them. I have no respect for people like that!
    Mamapunkin21809

Answer by Mamapunkin21809 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I never understood why some people just dump their kids off on anyone so they can live a carefree life. Yes, I know people like that too and I think they're complete losers. I would think most women go nuts if they're away from their kids for any period of time.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• that is so sad
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2011