Computer savvy moms, please help!

I need to get a pic I created out soon to make cards for Christmas and the card making company just called and told me they couldn't open the file I sent, they said they needed it in JPEG. I am soooo not computer savvy and I have no idea how to do it. I have vista, i created the file in microsoft word, and if you need further info, just let me know. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• just save the format in JPEG instead of word
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How do I do that?
    Anonymous

• When you click "save as", there is a drop down tab where you can choose what kind of extension you want it saved as. I cant open up my Word bc my trial expired... :( so I can't give you step by step directions. But go back, open it up, click save as, and see if there is a file type option. There should be!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I know I'm starting to sound really illiterate but I tried that and it doesn't give me that option. it offer docx or xml but jpeg. can I just put it in that way?
    Anonymous

• My computer doesn't offer the option File. It just has New, Open, Save, Save As, etc. no file. ugh!
    Anonymous