Could I be pregnant?

I have a 5 month old daughter and I am still breatfeeding her. I had an IUD but it was removed on Feb. 21st due to complications. This past week I started feeling nausea, light cramping and lower back ache. Also some food averions and my breast feel heavier and more sore then usual. I haven't had a period since my daughter was born. I did have spotting for 2 days after the IUD was removed but I took that as withdrawl bleeding. I read online that you can get pregnant if you have sex too close to the removal of the mirena and we had sex the night before it was removed. We also had unprotected sex several times after removal. I plan to take a hpt tomorrow but just wanted some thought on this. Thanks ladies.

JaLayah

Asked by JaLayah at 12:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be. Only way to know for sure is to test.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• ok let me put it this way with my frist baby i took over 250 home test and they all camr back as noand then i went and see my obgyn and he done a blood test and it even came back as no it happen with my second one two i need help with this one it will be 70 days on monday ? what do you think ?
    mommetobe

Answer by mommetobe at 1:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Def. could be. You ovulate before you get your period so you COULD be pregnant without having had one. OR because you just got your IUD removed, you could be having a hormonal fluctuation from that.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• could be, test test test!
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2011