Black or blonde?

I don't know, just need someone to tell me what color they prefer for hair!

GraciesMommy464

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Well I have dark eyes and a tan complexion so I prefer a darker color hair. I was born with blond and had it will I was 18 and I took like crap. Now that I dye my hair dark colors it suits me better.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think it depends on the person, I look better with darker hair I think. Have you tried both before?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Neither, or at least not for me. I have more of a light reddish brown color. Sometimes I will dye it a different shade of red; it suit my complexion. Black or blonde, I think, would wash me out.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It all depends on the person. Their skin tone, eye color, etc. I'm naturally dark blond, or as some would say, "dirty blond." I am pale and have gray blue eyes, so I can pull off many colors. I've been every color except blue and pink. I like them all!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• it depands on the person,i pefer the darker hair though. Im just hoping my daughter gets my hair...
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 1:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i have long black hair and love it , i find it incredily sexy too but its not for everyone , i like blonde hair too but like i said its not for everyone if you can pull it off then id say go for it.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thats up to the head it will be on. lol
    hotchocolatema1

Answer by hotchocolatema1 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• black
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• out of those 2, I prefer black
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If your hair is dark, blonde is gonna be hard to keep up because your roots will be very noticable when they grow out. But if you dye it black, there is no way to remove it without bleaching or stripping the color, both of which will totally kill your hair.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 5:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2011