Concption

is it normal to lose a baby and then start feelin a want to have another one jus not of the same sex?

LindasueDa

Asked by LindasueDa at 1:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• O I'm sorry honey I never lost a baby thank god but honey I'm pretty sure its normal go talk to someone if ur have trouble .... I can see that idk what I would do if I lost my son after he was born btw he was 24 weeker
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 1:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• she was 17 mons lost her to a rare form of cancer
    LindasueDa

Comment by LindasueDa (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• oh sorry to hear your lost... but my hubby n i did too... for us though guess it wasnt our time... it was 2yrs ago...but now that my hubby n i are ready... we are hoping to have a boy... ive been asking bout fertibella...if you are interested you might want to try it... goodluck... thoughts & prayers are with you...
    jkkpotters

Answer by jkkpotters at 4:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Each person grieves differently. While you may be having a desire for the life you lost, I think the desire for a different gender probably results from not wanting to 'replace' your first one.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i think it perfectly normal
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I think everyone would react the way they're supposed to react. This sounds perfectly normal to me.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2011