Is it just me me??? (a little bit of a rant....forgive me!)

I have noticed lately that some of these questions have the words in them........."Please don't bash me" or "be nice to me" or "don't get angry at me" or "forgive me" or any variation of these words. Am I just being too paranoid? It doesn't seem right that women who come here to relax or to have a question of up most importance to be asked, or they just want to have fun. They shouldn't have to be "afraid" of making someone mad or offending them ect. In my opinion, if there is a woman here she gets her "sensibilities" offended, she should get a thicker skin or not even come here. Or if someone else has issues about a person asking questions anonymously, and she uses the word "thing" in place of the word "penis" doesn't mean she is immature, just doesn't like the word. Some girls use the word "Va-Jay Jay" instead of vagina does it mean she is immature? The Freedom of Speech, the best thing anyone has, the very thing people in other counties want. This is why we live in this great land of America, and why people are willing to fight and die to get here to get here even if it is illegally. I love coming here because this is the only place where I feel I can ask a question about my dd and any concerns I may or may not have about her. I do not have anyone else I can ask these questions too since my mom has passed. I figure every woman here is from somewhere in this big world that has gone thru the same exact thing that a particular woman is going thru and thats why she has asked that question..If not, that woman can tell the certain person where she can go to have that info she needs to be answered. Remember girls, we have a right to voice any and all opinions and not have to worry about getting bashed, or making them feel ashamed cause they offered a different opinion from everyone else, or maybe didn't understand what was being asked. Remember, everyone is considered equal ands should be considered as such, regardless of race, religion, and all of those other things you read in a place of employment. The big poster the employers have to put up and always seem to put on the back of a bathroom door...lol

"Can't we all just...........get along???"

group hug

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• AMEN Michigan-mom! This is why I rarely ask questions. I refuse to ask anon because I want ladies to know it's me but....more times than I can count someone wants to be a smartass. I have very thick skin but don't like to be made a fool by a question that may seem stupid to some but important to me.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I did not read all of of this because it was really long, but here is what I do know is that I have been here for 3 yrs and yes you do need to ask for people to not bash you because it is cafemom and you will get bashed for certain things
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• You have hit the nail on the head. i am a very blunt person and I honestly don't bother censoring myself when I am answering a question or posting here. If someone has anissue with me, oh well.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Just because it is online doesn't mean you can escape reality. All of us have different point of views and sometimes things are read wrong but other times yes, people can be mean but take this time and learn how to deal with each accordingly. I know its been a big lesson for me
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh ya I love to have a good "debate" going.... But not at the expense of someone who didn't know any better, or hasn't been here long enough.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• wow way to long i didn't even finish
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Ditto. Please just keep being you because you are not alone here. ((hugs))
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• WOW. I'm new here, I totally agree with you. Lovely statement. :o)

LaraHappyMummy

Answer by LaraHappyMummy at 5:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2011