Omg i fried my hair!!

well it finally happpened after being told i dont know how many times that i was going to fry my hair it happened. i was a dark brown trying to go white/blonde. i bleached it, and not since my roots were a lighter color than the rest of my hair i have white roots and orangy hair. ahhhhhhh. thats not even the worst part! its freaking fried like the ends r so dry and their breaking off and honestly when the little hairs fall off and hit the counter they look like lil poobs. i thing i spelled that wrong. neway does ne1 know of ne thing i can put on my hiar to relax it? we have to go tomorrow and get the burned parts cut off, its just that bad. thanks ladies. have a good night.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Relaxing is a different process, and that isn't what you want.

For the next month I wouldn't put any heat or hair spray on your hair. Nothing with alcohol.

Buy some VO5 Hot oil treatments and follow the directions ritually. You'll also need to purchase some Pantene Pro-V restoratives deep conditioner AND some Aussie 3 Minute Deep Repair. Follow this with a leave in Infusium 23 serum.

But, I've done the above things per my Mother In Laws suggestion who is a cosmetologist, and it actually worked miracles. Thankfully, I didn't have to lose any hair. I just had to be super careful for a good while after.

When you get the chance, you will need to probably cut some of your hair off if it's super terrible. You'll also need to see a professional to fix your hair now, which depending on how bad it is... They might not be able to do anything until it gets restored to a somewhat healthy condition.

Try looking into temporary d
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• do not brush your hair at all especially if its wet , the damage is done , you can cut it short , hope the stylist can match up color and get rid of orange possibly if not to damaged to do so , do you have a leave in conditioner you can really put alot on , do not blow dry this will add to damage.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• dyes, and I'll ask my Mother In Law if any of them are safe and what she recommends. If this question is still up I will touch base tomorrow. It's entirely too late to call now.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Go get K-Pak for sure. Beauty supply stores sell the generic and it's just fine. It replaces the lost keratin in your hair. You'll also need a good conditioner. You'll still have to get the ends cut and while you're there I'd ask them about recommending a toner, possibly a color. Good luck.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My sister bleached her hair trying to make it lighter. It, too, ended up orange and fried. Someone told her about Tres Ame's deep moisturizer. It is a little pricey. She used it in the shower. Rinsed it out. When she stepped out of the shower, she put some more in her hair and left it in. It helped her hair to not be so dry.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• ThY sucks ny sister did that
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i did the same thing. my hair was dark brown and long. i bleached it blond over and over again and it started breaking off if i just touched it. i had to cut it higher than my shoulders and i dyed it back brown so i wouldn't be putting anymore chemicals in it. that got the worst part out of it but it was still pretty damaged. i got another inch or two cut off two weeks ago and they told me my hair was really damaged. i started using IT"S A 10 hair products that day and i got extensions sewed into my hair 5 days ago and they told me my hair was so healthy and silky at the salon. so the stuff really works. it's pricey, about $30 per product but it works. i got the shampoo,conditioner, leave in conditioner, shine spray, and the hair mask(i use that one 2ce a week). and i also put heat protectant spray in my hair every day(BEYOND ZONE: TURN UP THE HEAT)
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 3:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2011