Netflix Question...Does anyone know

If I go out of town and decide to watch Netflix, but I have someone still using my account at home- will it work? Or will netflix disable the other IP addy so it can't be used in multiple locations? ..I know I"ll have to check with them tomorrow or something to be sure, just wondered if anyone knew offhand.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• You can use 5 different devices at once. If you go over 5...it will disable one and then you can always just log back on later and it will disable another one. You will have no issues even if you are watching at the same time as another device. We have our Wii, PS3, XBox, and 3 computers that use it. Sometimes we are watching a different thing on 3 of them :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It should work. My husband and I have added movies to our queues at the same time, but on different IP addresses. I'd safely assume that yes it will work given that.

They probably have a limit to two IP's or so at once, since it'd be ridiculous and cause an uproar if married couples had to have separate accounts in order to access their Netflix when one is away on a business trip or something.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• not sure
    MommyA05

Answer by MommyA05 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh...and my best friend was visiting from Maine and she used my computer for her netflix while her bf was at home watching it and another family member in a separate house was watching yet another thing on her account.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It will work! We use a family members netflix on our PS3 and they live in a different town than us.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It should work, we have it for our computer, ipad, xbox and our ps3. I know dh and I can both watch at the same time.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• FIVE, they told me 2...I'm calling today. THANK YOU.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2011