Tag or Tag Junior

Has your child use it? Like or not? and why?

If your child has not used one please don't respond.

Thanks!!

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My five year old got one from my parents for Christmas and she LOVES it. She has the regular Tag and she can either touch each word or push a button so that it reads the entire page. There are also games that she can play on each page and at the end of the story it has questions about the characters, plot, etc. It teaches vocabulary as well. She has a number of books and plays with it on a regular basis. My favorite part is that it has a headphone jack, so when we're somewhere like the airport or a doctor's office, she can still play with it using headphones.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My son has a Tag (he is still only 4) and he loves it! He uses it more to just play the games right now, but he uses it a lot!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Go with Tag not the Tag Jr. It is not worth it and you will have to upgrade to the Tag eventually any way. My daughter is 4 and loves hers and my grand daughter is 2 and she too loves hers.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Bought TAG and several books for the boys at ages 4 & 5. Now at ages 6 & 7 they both are reading. Tag and books are headed to thrift shop, and they are all in great shape.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My dd has a TAG & its been one of her favorite things for 2years .. I think she got it sometime while she was 2, she is 4.5 now & still uses it weekly. sometimes daily...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Both my 6 year old and 4 year old like Tag. I don't know abut Tag Jr. they nevr had that one
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I know you said not to answer if you didn't have one but I never heard of it and wanted to thank you for your question, really thinking of getting one now. thanks
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• my 6 year old loved tag.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2011