Do you go to all you can eats ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Nope, we don't. They pretty much don't exist in Hawaii though. I haven't seen a single one (of any sort of food) on the island.

When I was on the mainland, I did. But only to chinese buffets. Omg, I miss Golden Palace. I tend to really like variety with my chinese food, and it costs about 40 bucks to get what all I want to eat for one meal setting (lol), and I'd rather pay the 12.00 for a buffet.

Other than that, I don't. I like to order the rest of my food by menu.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• rarely....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We don't. We have found that, if we go to an all you can eat, we eat too much and gain weight.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Yes we do. It is easiest with my boys. They can eat right away. I just watch what I eat and dont eat more than I normally would.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• No, I really try to avoid them. Portion control has always been an issue for me, so buffets are a bad idea!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My family loves going to all-you -can-eat-buffets. In the long run it is actually cheaper for us to go to an all-you-can -eat restaurant with the way my husband, and son eat. LOL Also it gives me a variety of vegetables to choose from. It doesn't really matter where we go to eat, b/c I am on a medicine called Savella, (it is for my Fibromialgia) , and it cuts my appetite tremendously. I manage to lose at least 3lbs a month, sometimes I have lost as much as 11lbs in a month.
    Angels200

Answer by Angels200 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I've been once. It wasn't bad at at all. One good reason if your stomach have plenty of division where to stock all the food you can eat there, then go. If you have a small budget and you were thinking that eat all you can is a good idea, so be it. But we must remember that too much intake of food is also not good. We might as well forgot what is balance diet. We must remember also that a balance diet will keep us healthy not stout and eating what is proportionate to the healthy ratio is a balance diet.
    Roz331

Answer by Roz331 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We go to Old Country Buffet sometimes, but not often. I don't like the quality of the food. For me, quality doesn't replace quantity.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My husband and kids love going to all u can eats. I personally dont, I usually eat a plate of food at the most.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I avoid them like the plague. I agree with a few of the other posters, when I'm at one I east way too much, it's like I lose my sense of control, and I want to be sure I get my monies worth. Dumb, I know. So for all those reasons I avoid them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2011