Too excited to sleep! who else is up?

i woke up at 3:30 (about an hour ago) and tossed/turned but couldn't fall back to sleep =(

so i figured what the hell, why fight it. we're moving today and i'm really excited/anxious about it! we spent the whole day packing up our apartment yesterday and we're picking up the truck in about 5 hours. we're moving into our first house :) yippeeeee!

i just hope me getting up so early doesn't screw with my energy levels later today.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Get busy with the coffee now lol

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 4:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• thats funny im like that to like a little kid the night befor christmas...lol im bad about that when it come to anything of inportance i hate it!!!
    jordysmom12

Answer by jordysmom12 at 4:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• haha im already 1 cup in. like a dummy i packed the mugs so i had to quietly rummage thru the boxes so i could have my coffee! lol
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Congratulations. Good luck and best wishes in your new home! I'm sure you'll sleep tonight!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 6:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• guess you weren't the only one up... its now 12.12am Monday 28th March for me... what time is it for you... I should be going to bed... you're probably just waking up
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 7:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Congrats on the house! We are going the other way around this summer! first house back to an apartment... oh well, I am super excited anyway. It's fun to move to a new place.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2011