Look for a mum with an 9 -10 year old boy to be my sons email pen pal

my son wanted to get a pen pal from another country .my daughter just got one but no takers for my boys :( can you help me

hi my name is danny i am 9 years old in may i am ten i like to play rugby and my dsi on lego batman. i like football. i live in Scotland in the uk here is a photo of me in my rugby top.

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 5:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• hi my son is 9 going to be 10 in august, we live in California in the US, he is sleeping right now as it is only 652am here , but i am sure he would love an email pal , if you can send a friend request to me we can exchange info for the kids to use
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• unfortunately my son id only 6 but it is so cool you want to find a pen pal. We tried to do that once to help my DS motor skills, you know give him something fun to write but it was hard to find one! I wish you luck!! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i tryed to send you the email address but every time i click on your profile my computer shut down and says its being protected from a virus, plus send me a private message so i can give you the info
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2011