Things you really shouldn't laugh at, but do! adult content

Has something seemed really hilarious to you in a terrible situation? I feel shameful to admit this now, but hey ho, here I go, I attended my Grandmother's funeral in Nov 2009. It was a normal funeral, we were all in the Church listening to the Vicar, singing her favorite songs... When this very over weight man came in to play a hymn. He had to squeeze in between the wall and the keyboard which was on a desk which was bolted to the floor. That looked awful. He played the hymn, and we sang along. Then he tried to get up... He was stuck in between the wall and the desk. After a minute of struggling, he manged to pull himself free, by now he was red in the face, and looked sweaty. I was trying so hard to respect my Grandmother... Though I knew if she'd seen this she would be rolling around on the floor giggling! God bless her. But it wasn't over... He came back to play yet another hymn and reconstructed the whole thing. I didn't laugh. But I really had to fight the urge!

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 6:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I laughed at my dad's funeral and that was only because of the music. It was so lame and I have a feeling that he was laughing too. It was so NOT what he would listen to.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I do all the time. The last time was a couple weeks ago. My son went to take his drivers test and failed. He got out of the car and was cussing and kicking the tire of my car and the old man who gave him the test was walking really fast away from ds. I know my son is high functioning autistic and he doesnt seem to be unless you know him, but I kept wondering what the poor guy who gave my son the test thought. He probably thought my son was going to kick his ass.

Answer by gemgem at 8:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i laugh when people get hurt... thee other day my SO went to step over the baby gate i have blocking the kitchen and he didnt realize i had a cabinet door open he cut his leg on it and like fell over in pain.. i was like " r u HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ok HAHAHAHA" i felt really bad but if you seen it you prolly woulda laughed too
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I laugh when people fall or get scared. I watch America's Funniest Home Videos for this.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• when anyone falls down or trips.. i know its horrible but ive always done it, last year my mil was walking in our back yard and fell and tripped needless to say i busted up laughing but i did stop for a second to ask if she was ok:)
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 7:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh I have an overwhelming urge to laugh at every inappropriate moment. I swear nothing actually has to have happened I just laugh... We had some close family bereavements and I burst out laughing when the vicar tripped up the steps. My family are so used to it that thank god they know I'm just like that!
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 8:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• lol, I too, tend to laugh at inappropriate times...thankfully, I am really good at holding it in..sometimes.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I laugh at completely inappropriate things. One time my ex and a friend were horseplaying and i told them to stop cuz when one of them got hurt i wasnt going to feel bad. I didnt get the last syllable out of my mouth when my ex nailed our friend in his most sensitive area with the buckle of a belt. I laughed so hard i nearly peed my self. It was horrible our friend was on the ground in tears and i could not manage to ask if he was ok because i was laughing so hard.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 12:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2011