Sex positions while Pregnant (TMI)

I'm 34 wks, and my hubby keeps complainin' that he can't "get all the way in" with missionary bc of my big ol' belly, and doggy style, I dry up too quick (dunno why).
Anyone know any good positions for a prego with a whoppin' belly??

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 9:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to the club =D We can still do missionary but not the way we used to before I got pregnant (I'm 36 weeks). The one we keep going back to is me laying on my side and him staying in the same position he'd be in for missionary. I don't usually need to, but I always have a pillow at the ready in case I need to support my belly.

Also, if you like being on top, that might feel good for both of you. AND! Standing up with you propping yourself on the bed and him behind might stop the drying out issue (I dunno if you can use lube while pregnant, can you?! lmao). But yeah. Don't worry about whether it looks weird, just try every single thing you can think of until you find something that feels good xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You on your back with your butt off the edge of the bed with him standing up works well for us. Doggy style has been fine for us too, but we do have to use lube.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Mommy on top works the best for us. Doggy style worked at the very end...but with some lube help.
    Anonymous

• Ok cool, thanks ya'll! I will be sure to try some of these! As for being on the top, I can't handle it, bc my belly is too heavy :( Oh well. At least I have some ideas now!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Oh, is it ok to use vaseline for lube while pregnant?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Try laying on your side---it's more comfortable for you! He shouldn't be getting in all the way---he's just going to have to wait for that!
    kgcmomma

Answer by kgcmomma at 12:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I had this problem with every pregnancy because of how huge my belly got. I always laid on my side and dh was laying behind me. Prop your leg up on his hip or forward on a pillow. The best advice I can give is for you to find a position that's comfortable for you, he will figure out how to do it from there LOL
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• No vaseline isnt ok to use as a lube. The best one to use while pregnant is a water based one. Just be careful bc anything that you use could still cause an infection.
    shorti3287

Answer by shorti3287 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2008