PLEASE HELP! I SPILLED FOUNDATION ON MY WHITE COTTON SHIRT, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET IT OUT!! COULD I BE MISSING SOMETHING???HOW CAN I GET MY WHITE SHIRT BACK?!?!?!

It's only a little stain probably the size of a large grape, but I have tried bleach. I even put bleach directly on the stain. I have tried many stain removers and bleach pens...but nothing...I have washed it twice so far and still nothing. I love this shirt and HAVEN'T EVEN WORN IT!!! PLEASE help me!!!

Mrs.Wills

Asked by Mrs.Wills at 5:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • Have you tried dawn dish soap and peroxide? mix the 2 together and rub it in and let it set. rinse and repete as necessary
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• the only thing i have tried for that is the spray and wash stuff, but the one with the stain remover in it. works the best for me...
    sarnol13

Answer by sarnol13 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Melaleuca has the BEST stain remover!!! It has gotten out everything...marker, blood, chocolate, dirt....LOVE IT!!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 25, 2008

• You might try "white" toothpaste, or mix some baking soda w/water in a paste & let sit.
    The very best FREE whitner would be the sun - hang your shirt outside - this works for cloth diapers, too
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 1:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2008