am i crazy

okay so my hubby and i together have three boys eighteen to fourteen )two are his one is mine and two girls one is mine the other is our first together (she is one) we bothe decided it wouldn't be terrible if we had one more but i thought we were just joking now i honestly think i am pregnant again which is fine but are we just crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• We know your secret haha....

Hey, things happen for a reason right? Maybe you can do a big family thing to get the kids to get along.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I wouldn't do it but I'm a whimp. If you guys love eachother and love kids, what the heck? If you all get along and the kids support you too I don't see a problem.

I think big families are awesome. I just didn't have the ability to handle more than one.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 9:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I agree, big families are awesome. If I could afford it, I'd love 5 kids.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• well the problem is we are not a close knit family my two ( to a different marriage) and the one that we have together live with us the other two are already jealous of the one year old and won't come around unless they want something (mostly money) but we bothe want another i just dont know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• shit now ya all know who i am cuz i didn't do anon again lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• We have six kids so this doesn't seem crazy to me. You already have a housefull so one more honestly isn't going to hurt anything :-)
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• There were 9 kids in my family growing up, we were never bored or lacking something to do! we only have 3 kids and can't have any more but I would have loved a housefull. My older brothers were hostile to our stepmom (9 kids our of 3 marriages, Dad got around :-) when they were younger and mean to us younger kids, but they grew out of it. Now we all live w/in 15 miles of each other and get together on all the holidays. but yea, we got on each other's nerves alot when we were younger....
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2008