playstation 2 vs playstation 3

The new release games, are they the same for each console or is it slightly better for PS3?-and if so is it only better by graphics or is the game bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i like the ps2 better i've played ps3 and its basically the same thing except that the graphics are better, you can go online and stuff like that. but then why not go for the wii? which is cheaper, more fun, and cheaper!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love my p3 the gaming is great and I can play dvd's and go online etc etc great buy

Anonymous

• We have a Playstation 2 and 3. My dad sold me his PS3, 4 games, 2 controlers and a 32in TV for only $250. The PS3 is so much better than the PS2, the graphics are amazing!! I can also watch blue ray movies on it. I have a Wii (I got for Christmas and Wii Fit), I like the PS3 more than the Wii.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Playstation 2 I only suggest Ps3 if you can get one that is backwards compatible

DACIA79

Answer by DACIA79 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2010