Would you get angry?

I just got back after a week of business and my son says to me as we approach my house, look at what's missing.....A dying 5 foot tree that was in my planter in front my house was removed. My hubby never told me and my mil took care of it. WOuld you get angry that he forgot to tell me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope...I'd be happy that it was taken care of.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• not if it was dying. If it was a live tree I was tending then yeah, I would be upset...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I don't think I would, but most everything lately depends on my mood of the day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• No. If you knew it was dying and you wanted something different to occur, you should have taken care of it. You were away doing your job they were caring for the home and there is no reason to leave a dying tree in front of yours and their home.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• People may have felt that they were being helpful. You were away and busy and they did what they thought needed to be done.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Probably not, unless I had some intentions of trying to save it, which I always think I can, but my magic powers never seem to make it happen. Sometimes it takes my husband just taking action and getting rid of it. This happened to a big palm I had in one of our rooms, my husband finally said enough is enough and out it went. Actually took the burden off of me because I felt too bad to pitch it myself.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011