Are you doing anything special for spring break?

My kids were out this past week and we went to the Tennessee Aquarium yesterday.  We got to feed the fish in the ocean adventure and we had a blast and want to go back this summer.  So what are you plans for spring break? 

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 8:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Military kidsdont get spring break until the end of April, but me and DH are going on a adult only trip to the ocean, and then the kids and us are going to Ripley's aquarium in Myrtle Beach!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My kids springs breaks are at different times this year, so I really wont be able to do alot with them together. My 11 yr old is out from the 10th-17th and my 6 yr old is out the day after Easter through that week. My 17 yr old is also out when dd is but he just got his license so I doubt I will see him much lol. I plan to take my kids to the movies when the other is in school, and maybe do some gardening work.

Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My spring break was March 4-12. We went to Key Largo for the week. The kids spring break is sometime in the middle of April and I will just try not to kill them during the week.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• our spring is Thursday, Good Friday and back to school the day after Easter
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I meant spring break
    wheresthewayout