Sunday Morning Coffee

Anyone else enjoying their Sunday morning coffee? I know I am lol. My dd spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa, my son was at his dads, and other son got his license so he hasnt been home much. Its been a lazy weekend and I havent done anything. Now I am enjoying this fine cup of coffee and getting ready to clean.

How about you?

Asked by gemgem at 9:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That first cup is always the best but then so is the 2d, the 3d, the 4th lol. I have 2 kids home, the other is at her bf's and my only plans for today is grocery shopping, and drinking coffee of course lol.! Happy Sunday everyone.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I had a couple of cups when I got up 3 hours ago. Can't start my day without my coffee!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Love that first cup of coffee in the morning. Now if I had a quiet morning it would be even better.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i always enjoy the first cup of the day but i love saturday coffee the best because i know i have two whole days of doing nothing if i choose
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am having my first cup now. I just woke up. I am then planning on organizing some paperwork and doing laundry.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• honestly, I dont drink coffee, I have been pregnant so muh that I never was able to get to like it...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2011