Where did you find your kid/kids name(s)

baby book, Internet, family.. ect

what was the name of the book/website???

family in the van

kylansmommy09

Asked by kylansmommy09 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Baby Names

• Family name. My Grandfathers middle name is Andrew. I wanted his name to be Andrew Dean, Dean is my dads middle name, but DH didnt like it, so I couldnt think of any other middle name that I liked. It was driving me crazy, I about went with Dean anyways before we decided on Andrew Ryan, Ryan is DH's name. When we have a daughter her middle name will be Karol after Dh's deceased grandmother.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• 1st dd- Mackenzie Elizabeth Joy ---I just liked the name Macknezie and Elizabeth is mom my moms name and Joy is my granny's name :)
    2nd dd- Hailey Addison --Baby book (don't remember the name of the book, I bought it at wal mart and it said 50,000 baby names on cover.
    3rd dd- Kyndal Alana Kate-- I loved the name Kendall but it was mostly for a boy so i changed the spelling and Alana is DH's sisters name and Kate is his other sisters name.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My husband and I googled name websites and browsed through them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Out of the air really lol. DD1 was my middle name I loved and hubs suggested a name he had always loved and they worked well together so that was that. DD 2 was from our love of the Beatles. baby name books were pretty useless to us, but they are fun to read sometimes :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I didn't look. I had liked the names for years.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• in the bible
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thanks :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• a dream
    actually two
    and same name in both
    after 2nd one, knew it was her name

Isabel
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I got the name Scarlett from an actress on a favorite show (Reba) of mine and I got Abigail from a character on a favorite soap opera (Days of Our Lives) of mine.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My one daughters name my husband just loved so he picked her name, my 2nd daughter I heard her name on the radio one day and fell in love with it (name of an actress), 3rd dd is named after her dad, and my son I heard on tv.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2011