What makes love hurt so darn bad?

hotchocolatema1

Asked by hotchocolatema1 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Couldn't tell ya LoL wish I knew myself! =/ But I do think that the pleasure love gives when you find the right one is worth the pain heartache ever gave you. =]
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• When your s/o breaks your trust that kills you...
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• there's no cure for a broken heart
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• the only pain I felt while being in love was because I was in the wrong kind of relationship.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Alexia30 you are right. Heartbreak still hurts like the dickens.
    hotchocolatema1

Comment by hotchocolatema1 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• not wanting to go through the pain of a broken heart/relationship is what keeps some women in their crappy relationships...they are afraid of the feeling of a broken heart all over again
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Because we put our wholeselves, lives, future, dreams, hopes, and plans into it, and when that picture changes so do we, our life, future, dreams, hopes, and plans.. It's a big big change to accept.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It's the destruction of deep rooted trust. Yo uexpect the people you love and cherish won't betray the trust you have in them, and when they do; it hurts. Alot. Breakups? Are the broken promise that someone made to grow and be with you. With that said; people change; doesn't make it easier to deal with; but it lessens the blow when you realize that you two as people; just don't work well together.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I dont think LOVE hurts..., are you sure it is real love?
    Anonymous

• I think it's because their is a thin line between love and pain. They are both such strong emotions. It will go up and down from here forever.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2011