I need your guys advice

SO, the hospital told me i had a miscarrige almost two months ago but the day before my birthday march 21 i went to my doc to see if i had to have a dnc cuz i havnt bleed yet and she suprises me and said you might still be pregnant so i give blood and everything and she calls on my bday and says i have a viable pregnancy so im still preg and the babys fine =) which is great and im so happy but how am i gonna be excted to tell people when i have those people in my life that are narrow minded and are gonna start crap and say im lyin how do i explain it to them?????

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Explain it? Let them have their narrow minds. When baby comes, that's going to be proof enough for them. =) Congrats!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I honestly don't know.... so thankful they didn't give you a D&C though.... I have a friend who was told she miscarried, did the D&C and later told her they weren't even sure the baby was actually gone at that point! She was told she miscarried with her subsequent pregnancy as well, refused the D&C and had her little boy a week after I had my oldest.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• get the paperwork from the hospital then call your dr and get your blood work and that way when you tell them and they say your lying show them the paper from the hospital then the papers from your new test
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I am so happy for you! you don't need to explain anything. they will have thier opinions no matter what.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• That is so exciting!!!! You just tell them what you told us. That is such a wonderful birthday present :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• congrats, and I couldn't imagine why someone would think you lied about this,, if they do you need some new friends,, I hope all goes well with you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Just say they made a mistake. Don't explain anything. They'll see your belly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• You have more to worry(or smile about) to give a damn what people are going to think. Enjoy your news without "society" dampering your mood. And pregnancy is something too many people don't frown or scowl at. Everybody normal LOVES babies. :) YAY! Congrats
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I would NOT worry about proving your pregnancy to anyone. I would say "They thought I miscarried, but when I went to the doctor, I found out I was still pregnant."
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Congrats!!!!!!!! That is great news, and i am so happy for you, as for everyone else let them think their crap. noone knows how this happend but its amazing! If they feel like they need to ask tell them that you dont care how it happend your just happy it did, cuz now you will have a beautiful baby.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 12:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011