What does this mean?? Cramping/Stretching Feeling

We have been ttc for about a year and half. The past couple of days I have been feeling some cramping feeling not like PMS stuff, but different. I still have 10 days until I can test, so what could this mean? Wouldnt be too early to feel things if I were to be PG?

Baileysmom22304

Asked by Baileysmom22304 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• go look at twoweekwait.com then look at early pregnancy symptoms on the left.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 10:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I would think it would be too early to test for being preggo. Could be anything. Could be hormones and you may be preggo ro you could have over done some excercise like vacuuming. Time will tell. Good luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• if you think you could be stop smoking ,if you drink stop and eat healthy and see your doctor they can tell soon and soon then they use too. and maybe try a preg test .
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 3:43 AM on Nov. 27, 2008