How to lose pregnancy weight

I had my baby a 6 months ago, and I am struggling to get the weight off. What helped you to lose the baby weight?

urbuttacup88

Asked by urbuttacup88 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It takes at least a year to get off most of the baby weight. Don't be to hard on yourself. If you are breastfeeding that should help you lose weight. It did me. Also excersise everyday, even if it just taking a walk with the LO. It'll come it just takes time.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It has taken me almost 3 years to be pre-pregnancy weight. I didn't actually try unitl a few months ago. I got off the last 10 lbs and now I am working in losing more.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Watch the sugar intake. Find a physical activity you enjoy. I like WII Just dance but i hear the connect X box I think is more awesome. AND it takes about a year for your hips to pop back in. It takes a while calm down sista you'll get there.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 11:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Eat healthy, cardio, and a stability ball which was recommended by my physician for my tummy. The stabilty ball helps rebuild your core which is needed after you stomach muscles seperate while pregnant.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Are you breastfeeding?

Baby literally sucks the fat out.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I'm eating clean and running, both of which are safe if you're breastfeeding. It's made a huge difference in my weight loss!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I watch my carbs and exercise.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2011