What are you doing today?

We're going to a friend's for a fish fry.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Trying to distract myself on CM until my mother gets out of brain surgery. If I don't find something to do to calm my nerves, I think I will have a panic attack or heart attack...not sure which.

Yesterday she had a seizure while driving and got into a car accident. She was taken to the hospital and is on life support. They found a grapefruit sized tumor in her brain that has been slowly growing over time causing things like her stroke a few years ago, vision problems, mobility problems, memory problems, etc.

I feel incredibly guilty that we passed this off on mom "getting older" or maybe having something to do with the stroke. The tumor is benign (they think), and it is the pressure against her brain that is causing all the trouble.

Just getting through the basics of giving my kids a bath and slapping down a PB&J in front of them has been too much for me today. I have to pull it together.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• shopping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Cleaning & watching movies with my dd

Answer by gemgem at 11:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We're staying around the house for the first part of the day, cleaning and playing. I'm about to go get Subway for lunch. Then, at 4, we're going to my Grandma's house for dinner. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• The same old same old...cleaning,dishes,cooking getting my son ready for school tomorrow
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Going to Church...thats about all!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Not sleeping in!!! Why oh why is it on my day off I can never sleep past 7am. Got church at 10 and then taking dd to the mall to get new bras from Lane Bryants, she loves those bras now!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We have snuggled and read books, played cars and babies and I have to leave for work at 1:30.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Cleaning and trying out my sims medieval! LOL!
    cjordan86

Answer by cjordan86 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We have an ugly day here with rain and now cold weather :( Otherwise we'd be outside or maybe the beach. Instead we are inside watching some toons and then going to a friends house to play!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2011