I need a new mobile phone, mine is too old and is dying. :o(

Which phones are good at the moment? It's been such a long time since I bought one... I just don't know what I'm looking at anymore!
Please help.
I'm in the UK.

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• I'd simply go to your carriers website and look at their phones, plans, and other charges. It really helps to know what you are talking about before going in and buying a phone. Those sales people are very good at their job and can talk you into something you don't really want or need,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I have always had excellent luck with Motorola phones. Right now I have a touch screen Motorola with a pull out keyboard (because I hate typing on the screen) and its wonderful. It's very durable and though it's not the newest and hottest phone, we have Verizon Wireless (in the USA) and my husband and I got the phones for $1 each with a new contract. It's called a Motorola Devour. I don't know which companies you have in the UK but I hope this helps you!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Oh, and I'm a blackberry girl all the way. I'd be lost without it, I love my torch..
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I agree with BabyBugsmama. I like blackberry too except I make sure not to bring mine with me on the beach!! I had to replace the ball a few times due to sand
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2011