PLEASE HELP! I SPILLED FOUNDATION ON MY WHITE COTTON SHIRT, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET IT OUT!! COULD I BE MISSING SOMETHING???HOW CAN I GET MY WHITE SHIRT BACK?!?!?!

It's only a little stain probably the size of a large grape, but I have tried bleach. I even put bleach directly on the stain. I have tried many stain removers and bleach pens...but nothing...I have washed it twice so far and still nothing. I love this shirt and HAVEN'T EVEN WORN IT!!! PLEASE help me!!!

Mrs.Wills

Asked by Mrs.Wills at 5:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • yep, try makeup remover and keep washing it.
    njoynlife

Answer by njoynlife at 6:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• for oily messes, you might try running boiling water through the fabric. I usually will stretch a shirt out over a strainer, hold a tea pot full of hot water about 8-10 inches above it and pour it through the fabric. Good luck! hope it comes out
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• soak it overnight in oxyclean
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Try a teaspoon of 3% peroxide with a little cream of tartar (or non-gel toothpaste). Rub paste on it and rinse.
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 1:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Try Tylex ( the soap scum bathroom cleaner), It should work, I am a hairstylist that worked for Toni & Guy Hair Salon they wear all White and that is what we used to take permanent Haircolor out of our clothing, but only use on whites it will fade your colors
    babyelqutob2

Answer by babyelqutob2 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2008