Naturally way of getting away of anxiety,stress,tension

hi there i have had the feeling that i am in the worst mood ever since i got pregnant with my last son they put me on pills but some how the state says we make to much money so they cancelled my insurance.. so now i have no pills and i have to figure something else out . my stress in my life is out of my control.. my husband has been off work due to a accident since the march 26, 2010 we have a two and a half year old and a now 1 yr old. i been looking for a job since we moved last year after the accident.. still no job yet... i starting school to help for a job abd getting free time away from the family hoping that helps a little anyone have any ideas on what i can do this feeling is making it hard for my family to be happy the way my husband says is that i am b*tchy 247.. please give me ideas i am desperate..

thanks

Levink_08

Asked by Levink_08 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Health

• Lavender oil or plant, chamomile tea, there is several natural herbs that will help with this.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 11:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• A nice hot bubble bath in candlelight (and if your hubby will do it, a massage.) (: Massage releases endorphins that relieve stress naturally. Deep breathe and fully relax and meditate as well. Good luck. I def. know what stress can be like!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• A nice hot, lots of bubbles bath, with lots of scented candles surrounding the tub, some Kenny G. music. Lay back, close your eyes, and imagine Kenny is right there playing for you. I do this almost every night when the kids go to bed, and girlfriend, it works. Then I grab a hot cup pf apple cinnamon tea, and watch a good movie with my man.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Do some yoga or go walking/running at least 4 times a week.
    Go to church and make some new friends. There are so many supportive people in church and it may be nice to get some outside support. Someone may help you get a job. If anything it may help get your mind off your problems for a short time.
    Anonymous

• If your man is not there, then still watch a good movie by yourself. Sometimes mom need alone time.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• If you believe in God, give your life to Him. Devoter your time to learning about Him, worshipping Him and getting to know His will.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Try Prenatal Yoga.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i do believe in god but near traverse city it feels like retirement community in the chuches and i would like people my age to be going there with kids for my kids and my hubby is usually by my side 247 unless he goes to his family that is all that is up here.. bubble bath dont work my tension and anxiety and stress causes me to have aggresion thats why i need to figure things out. when i feel me getting irritated i usually walk a way that is a quick fix i would like something to atleast get me happy longer time.. thanks
    Levink_08

Comment by Levink_08 (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Try to work out & release that & also I heard St. Johns Wart pills is a natural pill to take to help with anxiety you can get it at health food stores etc.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011