help!!

My 3 week old baby will not stop screaming her head off!! She really doesnt do this! I think its gas, she is passing gas alot but not having a bowel movement. Ive been burping her on and off for an hour. she only burped once during her last feeding. and I gave her gas drops 20 mins ago. Could I give her that Gripe water within the hour because i am so tempted to go to the store. This is so frustrating!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Health

• MYLICON®  Go to Walgreens or any drug store and get this stuff. It is a mirical worker for stopping gas and colic in babies.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My son is eight months old. He's been the perfect baby. He HARDLY cried.. but when he was about 3-4 weeks he started getting REALLY fussy and colicy and nothing could sooth him. I was the same way when i was a baby and the only thing that would solve my problem was.. Nutramigen® LIPIL®

http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enfamil/productDetail.do?dm=enf&id=/Consumer_Home2/Enf_Products/ForInfants/NutramigenLIPIL2&iwpst=B2C&ls=0&csred=1&r=3405211502

Since my mom had to give it to me when i was a baby as soon as he cried for hours at a time the first day. she went out at nine o clock to get this formula after the first bottle he was fine then. It's very expensive she of your baby isn't like that tomorrow don't get it but if it is.. i would try it! The reason why it works is the whey proteins are broken down so its easier to digest for the baby.

Good luck!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• do you feed the baby all the formula then burp or do you feed a little then burp then feed also try a different position like holding the head higher up than the stomach it might help if you drink lying down you will swallow more air and get more gas. Make sure the whole in the bottle is correct for the age of the baby to big a hole and they can choke and to small a hole they suck so hard they they get more gas. If you breastfeed try relaxing and drink a glass of water while you nurse it helps you and the baby and the baby gets more water thru the breast milk and is less apt to get gas if you breastfeed what you eat is what they eat if you eat gassy foods it will make them gassy.
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 3:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2008