Do you live some in a state that is always warm, all year long? If yes, tell me about it...and Do you love where you live?

I am looking to make a huge change with my family. We want to move some where aways from the four seasons. We live in New England right now, and I get so depressed around this time of the year. We were born to be in the nice weather and sun I think lol. But on a serious note, I am looking to move to FL, but I am not sure because of the job market, schools, etc. If anyone lives in FL...where do you live, and how do you think it works out for your life style? Did you always live there, and what are the schools, and community like? Any info would be extremely helpful. I am looking for schools, that have bus transportation, possible after school care for when I work. Good community, transportation area. And good weather. I know I am asking for perfection right? Well, at least a few of these things could help me on my choice. ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• UMM... we used to live in GA tat was pretty warm all the time, now we are in NC ad it is much betterthan th midwest or north, but yesI love NC unfortunatly who knows where we wil be ext ( army)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We live in Green Cove Springs Florida. We just moved here about a month ago and I LOVE it. I am originally from New England as well. I've lived in Ohio for the last 11 years. I will never move back to the cold weather again! I really like the community we live in. It has good schools. Not sure about the job market and what you are looking for. I am a SAHM and will be going back to school soon so I haven't really looked at what jobs are available. As far as weather...it's 85 degrees today and sunny :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• We live in San Diego... beautiful year round. No humidity issues.... We dont even have an air conditioner. There are a TON of things to do year round. There are no bug issues (ant issues sometimes). No mosquitoes. It is a very healthy area... with tons of nice, friendly, active people.  I dont think I have ever driven in my neighborhood with out seeing someone jogging, biking, walking, etc.  VERY healthy and active!!!

Anonymous

• MrsMWF, we live really close lol. We live in Orange Park, Fl I is VERY nice most of the time. There are just a few cold days until January, then it is cold through the middle of February. The rest of the year is warm or hot. The schools are ok, you def need to be involved with their schooling but that should be expected. I will warn you, there are A LOT of stupid people around here but a lot of good people too.
    Anonymous