Has anyone else had this problem? tmi?? adult content

Almost 2 years ago I had to have an emergency c section with my second child. It was a hard pregnancy and she almost died in me. So after she was born I decided to get a tubal done. Before I had kids I would always have bad cramps with every menstrual cycle. Now it seems like since I had those surgeries in 09' my cramps have gotten even worse than before. They are so painful. :( has anyone else gone through this after a surgery? I know its been almost 2 years but it still hurts bad. Even taking pamprin doesn't always help. Its horrible. Please help!!! :(

tnvplus2

Asked by tnvplus2 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Health

• I had my tubes clamped in 2000. From the very first period... mine was waaay worse than ever before. I always cramp 1-2 weeks before I start and they are always very heavy. I can handle the bleeding .. its the pain that gets me. My leg cramps are the worst. Hope it gets better for you.
    luvnmyGod

Answer by luvnmyGod at 12:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• it does seem like my cycles have gotten worse since my csection and tubal. I use Midol tho, Pamprin sucks, good luck!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• My cramps are actually better, but I have very severe mittleshmerz now, which is weird.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Mine have gotten better since having a child, but I used to have absolutely excruciating cramps. I mean, they were BAD. I would throw up, couldn't walk, even passed out once. I would lie in bed and cry in pain for hours the first day of my period. My doctor prescribed me multiple medications and nothing helped much. However, I did find that taking ibuprofen when I knew my period was coming helped a little. Heating pads also helped some, as did hot baths. Another thing that provided some relief was laying on my back and doing a bicycle motion with my legs. I read to try that somewhere and it did help a little. Best of luck and I hope you can find something to ease your pain. I know how horrible it can be to go through that. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011