What is your favorite sound?

Mine is

1 - The sound of my son laughing I can't get enough of it, I can be crying and to here his laugh will automatically bring a smile to my face

2 - The rain, I miss living where it rains a lot, I just lay in bed and listen to the rain hit the roof or the ground and its calming and relaxing

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 10:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Babies laughing. I can't say MY baby laughing because she's not here yet...but I just LOVE going to Youtube and watching the laughing baby videos. I wish I could just let it all out like that =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• The contented sound a baby makes when it suckles. Thats the best sound in the world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My daughter saying " I LOVE YOU MOMMY AND DADDY SO MUCH"
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 11:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 1 - My son saying his ABC's. He's only 2 1/2, so it's pretty amazing! I get such a feeling of pride. But then if he messes up, he screams "Shit!" I have my Grandpa to blame for that one. lol.

2 - DS or DD laughing. Knowing that I have two happy, healthy babies is the best feeling in the world!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My three girls singing Christmas carols together this afternoon. It was so precious!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Rain too, and really loud music in the car while I try to carry a tune lol.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My baby laughing.... I think that might be a given. lol.

I love sitting outside on a calm day, and hearing nothing but the birds and, occasionally, the wind rustling the leaves on the trees.

The ocean. I don't live near the shore and when I get to go, I suck it up!!

When my tween boys are talking, laughing, and acting like they like each other.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• The creak of the swing on my parent's porch...spent many nights there as a kid, and still sit there with my parents sometimes.
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 12:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Sincere laughter.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My kids talking and laughing and my husbands voice :)
    trusting_in_HIM

Answer by trusting_in_HIM at 1:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2008