Has anyone out there tried one of those car wrap advertising companies?

For $200-900 per month they wrap your car with an advertisement and you drive it around. Sounds simple...or is it? Has anyone ever done this? was it legit or a scam? What company did you use? I'll look like a nerd driving my car around town if it means getting my monthly car payment paid.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• Who cares what you look like it it's getting the car payment paid. So you advertise for a copany. Your car is really only there to get you from point A to point B right/? It's not about status. So do what you have to in these hard economic times to make ends meet.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I researched this a little. I think the amount you get paid depends on how far you drive. Number of miles doesn't count as much as how far you go, distance-wise. I still have no idea specifically what they pay, though. I had considered it since we go out of state so often for DS's dr. appointments, but DH said no way. Now that times are so tight, though, I might be able to talk him into it!!! :)
    dougiesmom

Answer by dougiesmom at 11:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I tried to do this a few years ago, but I guess they didn't like where I was driving or how far, or how long. I didn't get chosen. Good luck to you though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2008