Do you have a whiny dog?

What does your dog whine about and how do you handle that? I have two dogs in my apartment and they whine for e verything, if they are inor out of the crate. If they are outside inside. they are wose than the kids sometimes.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pets

• One of my dogs whines. When he does I ignore him. He mostly whines when he wants back in the house. If I let him in he learns that is what works so I wait until he is quite
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• yes and just like i do a crying baby, i tune it out.
    hotchocolatema1

Answer by hotchocolatema1 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I do if she isn't being held she follows and whines about it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Our dogs seem to bark at every noise they hear outside. Wether it is someone walking by or a car parking outside to another dog barking somewhere in the nieghborhood.
    We tell them quiet repeatedly until they calm down enough we can tell them to sit. Then we give them a treat or just leave them sitting until they realize what room we are in and they usually follow us in there.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• YES it in the nature of the breed I have! I tune it out until and try to treat him just like it a kid was doing it.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2011