could this be

allergies??

For the past month I have thought it was sinuses but this one feels different.Can allergies cause ear pressure,stuffy nose(not runny though),pressure between the eyes?I do have post nasal dripand a cough in the morning w/ a little bit of phelm.I feel like my head is ready to pop!!but any snot is clear no green...and my frontal sinuses are swelling too?What do you think it is?my right eye is kinda droopy and my ears hurt hre and there but not to bad and when I bend over there is alot of pressure in my forehead area.oh and there is mild ringing in my ears sometimes.This has never happened to me so I dont know what to do.Got blood work done(all normal),took some antibiotics and have tried steam and netipot!!PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Health

• Absolutely. Allergies can cause ALL of those symptoms without you actually being sick. See your regular family Dr to be sure. He will probably prescribe an allergy medication for you. OR you could try the over the counter allegra, or claritin if your not preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I second that! Also you can try chlortab at night....I think that's what it's called....it helps....especially with the post nasal drip.
    EmrysMommy1206

Answer by EmrysMommy1206 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 27, 2008