My home test came out negative but i have all the symtoms of being prego.

i have this white discharge that dries up on my nipple and if i squeez them a tiny amout of white stuff comes out. I'm always nausis , i through up every once in a while sometimes i get this stabing pain in my left side ive been tired for the past week. I'm on the depo and i know people who have got prego on the depo. I have only had one shot and i dont get my period could i be prego even though the home test is negative both times?????

blondy_818

Asked by blondy_818 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wait a few days if you still feel your pregnant get another test. and try a different brand.

i have had some not show up. with this pregnancy i didn't find out till 2 months
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 1:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Wait a feew days and take another, if it is still neg and you still are having symptoms. make an appt with your doc for a blood test.
    elhardwick

Answer by elhardwick at 1:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• YOU ARE SO PREGNANT, IF THE TEST CONTINUES TO COME OUT NEGATIVE YOUR HCG HORMONE LEVELS MAY NOT BE HIGH ENOUGH FOR THE TEST TO DETECT, SO A BLOOD TEST SHOULD DETECT IT THE FIRST TIME!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I know someone who NEVER tested positive on a home test...until the week she gave birth! LOL
    Go to the lab and get tested that way!

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 6:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Get a blood test done.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 6:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• could be, but you can lactate at any time, have cramps for no reason, etc... its all hormones...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2011