Diapers??

Me and my dh are flat out of money thanks to the POS truck that should have been put out of its misery....anyway, is there place that sells diapers at a discount or even for free?? DD is just about out of hers and dh does not get paid until wednesday. Thank u!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• What kind and size do u use, i could send some to hold you over but not sure how quick you'd get them, post offices are closed today.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• that's why we started using cloth diapers. at first we started with old shirts that no one wore anymore and folded them for a diaper. till we could get to payday.

the cheapers diapers to get would be at a dollar store... dollar tree has a really small pack .... and dollar general/family dollar has small packs to but they are about $3.50 i think was the last i priced them but i really have not priced diapers in a pretty good while.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 1:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Do they have dollar stores around you? They are pretty cheap there.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 1:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• You can try googling "First Call for help" and search for the number in your area (here it is 2-1-1)
    All you do is tell them what you need and your zipcode and they will give you a list of resources.
    Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• TY!! I tried the $ stores and they didn't have the brand of diapers I needed. DD has very sensitive skin, and I hesitate to use something I haven't used yet. And TY kimberlyinberea I haven't thought of google!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thank u sooo much for that offer! :) I went down to my local church and they gave me some, even had the brand I needed. Thank u all again!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2011