what would you do?

If your husband says he will be back in a hour and two hours later he isnt there? THEN says he will be one MORE hour and still, two hours after that still isnt here? Now has his phone shut off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I would be upset. I would ask him where he is been and why has he got is phone off that is kinda fishy to me sorry
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• yes something funny about this ,does he do this a lot,my husband did this years ago, but he just wanted to hang out with his so called friends,or i would find him just sitting at a bar trying to have some down time before comeing home to nosie kids.if you ant stuck at home with children i would check up look around to see were hes going,is this happen on a week end or week day
    Anonymous

• I'd go drag his ass out of the bar! Unless you think something else is going on? I'd be on a "pink mission" as my girlfriends call it. Its when you.... ummm.... well you stalk him. Find out where he is and confront him. Do you have little ones? Maybe someone can come sit with them for a bit while you go find him. Might not be the most mature thing, but if he thinks this is a possibility, he is less likely to do it again.
    Anonymous

• He's probably just playing video games with friends and chillin'. I'd give him heck when he got home but don't think he's doing anything horrible or wouldn't be so obvious about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sounds like a party's going on and you weren't invited!! I don't know about dragging him out of the bar--what is that really going to solve? Wait till he sobers up, sit down with him and have a heart to heart. Ask him how he would like it if he were on the receiving end of that kind of behavior?
    Anonymous

• This would not make me a very happy wife that's for sure. I would expect an answer & a good one.  He would only hope it was to my likings..which, I really doubt that his excuses would be good enough for me. You have every right to be hurt or upset & this is really inconsiderate of him to do that to you. This would set alarms off for me & as much as I'm sure he will say that it shouldn't, You should stay alert on his behavior & let him know that his selfish behavior will not be tolerated.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i went to the car wash today...and didnt come back for 3 hrs caue i went to jo ann fabrics and lost track of time
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Maybe hes out christmas shopping for you? Hmmmm could be something else too, go on a road trip and look for him at his fave hangouts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• He came home after I posted this. He was at his moms house hanging out with his brother and sister. His phone died but he came home when he said he would the last time . Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2008