Should I worry about being pregnant?

I had all the signs my period was coming this weekend - even thought I saw the first spot. I had both protected and unprotected (pull out) sex in 24 hrs and still have lots of cramping, feels like it's about to come with respect to the actual flow. Also had some significant lower back discomfort and cramping seems to now be focusing in ovaries. But it's been 2 days since the start of signs of my period and there's no flow yet. This is the first time in a year I've slept with anyone. Once in a while in the past I have had it where I get all the cramping, sense the flow is about to arrive and the signs last for 2 or so days until it finally comes. But of course, concerned - the cramping in the ovaries is particularly unusual. I'm also 37 if that helps with estimating ease of fertility at all.

Thank you!

Anonymous2

Asked by Anonymous2 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why worry at all? It IS what it IS, worrying will not solve anything.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i would give it a day or two and take a prego test
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I DON'T THINK YOU MAY BE BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT BUT THE TIMING OF SEX IS OFF FOR ME TO GIVE A CORRECT ANSWER WHEN DID YOU HAVE THE UNPROTECTED SEX ACCORDING TO WHEN YOUR SYMPTOMS STARTED?
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Thanks a MommyLovesu and Kylansmommy.

Period signs started late Thursday/Friday morning. Sex took place Friday night and Saturday morning. I've had symptoms consistently the whole time. And last night even had the combo you get when you have your period of cramps and upset stomach (gas).
    Anonymous2

Comment by Anonymous2 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• i agree, worrying isn't going to change it... take a test if you are late...it could simply be that you had sex and are worrying about it...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2011