If one of the best things to do for your body and health is to eat right then why do so many people still eat a bunch of junk?

oldfashionSAHM

Asked by oldfashionSAHM at 1:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Health

• Some  might have trouble budgeting so they can buy healthy foods.  When we were lower income we didn't have cable, Internet, phone and other things so we could still put healthy meals on the table.  Others might have time issues and do what is easiest for them.  To fix that in my own busy life I would prep my meals for the week on Saturday and then I only needed to do a little cooking during the week.  If someone wants to feed their family the most nutritious foods they will find a way others might not care.  I will not be shocked by vote downs.lol 

Anonymous

• its cheaper... easier.. and faster
    Anonymous

• it teast better
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• because ppl become addicted to garbage. imo healthy food tastes so much better. i think junk food is gross. it's not hard to eat healthy but a lot off ppl care more about their gluttony than health
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Because it tastes good & in some cases is less expensive

Answer by gemgem at 1:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I eat junk food sometimes because it's delicious!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Have you tried buying "healthy" for a family of 6???? It's cheaper to buy comfort foods....the more complaining that is done about eating this or not eating that, tends to push people in the eating what they want because it's their money and their hard work that puts the food on the table.
    Anonymous

• LOL anon. i feed a family of 7 and have one on the way. eating health don't have to cost a fortune unless people choose to be lazy about it. i would much rather my family having lower doctors bills then buy a bunch of junk and have them with a lot of the diseases that are running rampant in developed counties because of junk foods.
    oldfashionSAHM

Comment by oldfashionSAHM (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• LOL..some "junk" is just good (cookies,cake,cheeseburgers etc)...sometimes its a matter of convienience.Sometimes its just cheaper and easier to buy a 99 cent cheeseburger on the run.
    With that said..I DO prefer homemade, healthy food myself...but that is what it is. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Because we choose to and we can and some of that junk food tastes better than anything else in the world..YUMMY
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2011