CAN YOU THINK OF ONE THING IN THIS WORLD THAT IS THAT EXCITING FOR YOUR TO SPEND YOUR ETERNITY BURNING IN HELL?

Mommylovesu2011

Asked by Mommylovesu2011 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

•  

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/27/article-1297949-0A950FF6000005DC-876_468x286.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• www.23minutesinhell.com

My spyware filters flag that address as untrustworthy. What exactly are you trying to infect our computers with?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Le Sigh, Dont' you all just love when newbies pop up.

Not all people believe in hell, and there is no difinitive proof one way or another to prove hell exists and we won't "find out" until we die so just worry about yoursewlf and let the rest of us deal with our own "burdens". K thanks Bye
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• HOLIER THAN THOU I AM NOT, PERFECT I AM NOT, WORKING TOWARDS IT I AM,

Holy crap she's speaking Yoda!!!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• . BUT HE DOES NOT FORCE HIMSELF UPON ANYONE

If only his *ahem* believers would follow his example
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• What exactly are you trying to infect our computers with?

A hellbot virus that will lock you out of your computer and pop up a screen saver of burning flames and high pitched screaming. THE only way to annihilate this virus is to type your confession into the computer. No typos allowed despite not being able to see your screen or it will lock you out of your computer and continue playing for eternity.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• GOD KNOWS THAT HE WILL NOT WIN OVER EVERYBODY AND IT HURTS HIM. BUT HE DOES NOT FORCE HIMSELF UPON ANYONE, LIVING FOR GOD IS A PERSONAL DECISION AND IF YOUR NOT LIVING FOR GOD YOUR ARE LIVING FOR THE DEVIL! gOD SAYS THAT HELL WAS NOT CREATED FOR HUMANS BUT FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS BUT NOW THAT SO MANY RATHER FOLLOW THE DEVIL, YOU WILL GO LIVE WITH HIM IN THE PITS OF HELL. HELL IS REAL AND I FEEL SO SO SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T THINK SO! "

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I feel sorry for you too. The God I love wouldn't send people to Hell for not being perfect. And honestly, you don't sound very "sorry" for anyone. You sound holier-than-thou and self-righteous. Did you know? Pride is a sin.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I almost spit my soda onto my laptop because I snorted while taking a drink, lol.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your drinking problem. I'm not a doctor, so my medical advice doesn't mean a thing, but I recommend more practice. With Johnny, if possible.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Probably not the best way to introduce yourself to this group Mommyluvsu2011. Start by taking your caps off and maybe spend a few minutes reading some of the previous posts and answers in this section. Calm down and slow down because I can tell you, you have already proven you are way out of your league here.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Ok Mommy, I will give you a serious answer now.

I find it absolutely offensive that your faith has taken a piece of mine and corrupted it to your own ends. The biblical place you go after death is called sheol, and it's comparable to a trash heap, not an underground lair of torture and pain, no matter what your pastor or South Park tell you. Hell is a twisted perversion of Hel, which is the Norse afterlife for the majority of Germanic Heathens. There is nothing dark or evil about it. It's a peaceful place where you spend the remaining time of earth with your ancestors. Only liars and oathbreakers are refused that comfort after death. When Christians invades Europe and began slaughtering the practitioners of native religions there, they learned English, and taught that Hel, their comforting afterlife, was actually Hell, a Christian place of torture, to force their conversion. I'll be happy in Hel. You can keep Hell.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2011