Son got his license & I havent seen him since lol (well not much)

Well my son finally got his license (3rd times a charm). He got it on Thursday. I havent seem much of him since. To his credit he is checking in regularly, putting gas in the car, and all of that. But I wonder how long before the new ness of this wears off? Will I ever get my car back?
My mom thinks I should not let him drive the Mustang and he might stay home more often. I think either way he would still be out. I told her if he is going to be out he may as well look good doing it.

Asked by gemgem at 2:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Gem, I think it is wonderful you let him take the car. When I came to the states, family was already here-
    and when I got my new license, lol - I was also given the keys.

Very nice to see trusting Mommas.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• lol umm like a year LOL i was like that when i furst got mine too!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I wouldn't let mine drive my mustang! If he wants to drive he can get his own car - by working for it!
    Anonymous

• Once my kids got on the road I didn't see them regularly for years. They were busy and gone more times than not....Loved their new found freedom. I like that you told your mom - if he is going to be out he may as well look good doing it....
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I let him drive my mustang because he leaves me his camaro he paid for! Prejudge a situation much anon?

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2011