What week is it common for breast tenderness to decrease?

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first child and have so many questions.
Today I woke noticing that my breasts were much less tender then they have been for the past 4 weeks. I also noticed that they are not quite as inflated as they have been. Is it normal to notice a slight decrease in symptoms during this week of pregnancy? or should I be worried?
Besides the slight decrease in symptoms I have not noticed any other signs of concern (i.e. bleeding, lower belly pain, etc)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it's normal. It varies for everyone. I'm in the same boat you are, I had breast tenderness starting right at 4 weeks, but only for like 2 weeks before it started to fade away. They are still a little bit sore, but it's barely noticable. Makes me a little concerned, I'm just waiting and waiting for my appointment on tuesday so we can schedule an ultrasound.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It is nice to hear that I am not the only one going through this. Good luck during your appointment. Our first apt is also on Tuesday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• haha, that's good. Hopefully we will both get the reassurance we need. I have a daughter already, but with her I didn't have the breast tenderness...just morning sickness and it didn't fade until 15 weeks. This time, no morning sickness, just sore boobies. Who knows.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Mine didn't really get too sore.....however i am 33 weeks now and if my son presses on them or the water hits them the wrong way in the shower major painful!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 3:14 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• It does vary from person to person BUT normally they are more sensitive from now on. They will be a lot more tender than you are used to however the tenderness may decrease some in the second/third trimester again it varies from person to person. I don't know about other women but when pregnant my boobs never felt the same until after I stopped breast feeding.
    amanda1503

Answer by amanda1503 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• sure, i felt preggers until about 6 weeks then nothing again until i had a belly... everyone is different though.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• It varies pregnancy to pregnancy. Some symptoms seem to lessen, others seem to get worse, then the ones that went away will suddenly come back. I wouldn't worry.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2011